Friday, May 23, 2008

We need your vote!

If you read the last post, you know that Elliot and his Grandpa Lewis created a few pieces of art (a birdhouse and a butterfly house to be specific) in the workshop while we were in Ohio. After Elliot built the birdhouse, Jeff mentioned that he made a birdhouse for 4-H when he was in school. Though I had never seen his birdhouse, I assured him that the one I made when I was a kid AND Elliot's were better; he disagreed quite decidedly. So, we need your vote. We want to know which birdhouse you like better (and since I think Elliot's is better than mine...you'll just be voting on Elliot's and Jeff's...let us know what you think!).

Elliot's birdhouse:

Jeff's birdhouse:

1 comment:

Kimmy J said...

Sorry Jeff, it seems as though the vote is not going your way!!! I am officially in Baltimore:) What an adventure!