Saturday, August 2, 2008

He said holy...

...and my heart melted.

I was rocking Will to sleep for the roughest nap of the day (the one that starts at 3-4 p.m. after a long hard day of eating, sleeping, pooping, and lately playing!). Sometimes singing helps to calm him down while I rock, so I was singing the worship song "We Fall Down." If you're familiar with the song, you know the chorus has a line that says "...and we cry holy, holy, holy is the Lamb." In the middle of the song, Elliot (who has been adding a word or more a day to his vocabulary) starting singing "holy, holy, holy" with me, smiling, and twirling around in the middle of the living room with his arms spread wide...and my heart melted. And, I think God's did, too.

1 comment:

Mark said...

LOVE moments like that:) Hey there has been slight buzz about a toughcat weekend...are you planning on being in Ohio anytime this fall????

Kim